Social Compliance is the single biggest component which distinguishes one manufacturer from another and strongly influences the buyer’s order placement decision.
Beginning from the desk of our Chairman (of our holding company), our garment factories are committed to abiding by all local laws as well as health and safety requirements.
Our 12 member social and technical compliance team regularly conducts random audits, thereby allowing them to ensure compliance and prevent any violations in terms of HSE.
Key areas of focus are:
- Fire Exits, Fire Drills
- Overtime and payroll records
- Adherence to all local laws on holidays and fair employment opportunities
- First Aid
- Chemical Storage
- Machinery Service and Protective Equipment
- Housekeeping and Hygiene in the floor and toilets and canteens
- Ensuring a conducive Middle Management attitude exists and proper language is used towards fellow operators
- Proper labeling of all doors, flooring (arrows)
- No loose electric cables
We go through 2 annual audits for the majority of our clients, and we are in good-standing from an ethical, social and technical compliance point of view for many U.S and European top retailers and brands. Compliance certificates can be furnished.